Multicultural Weddings in Florida
A Melbourne Beach Hotel Destination For Diverse Weddings
Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront has been host to a variety of unique and ethnically diverse weddings in Central Florida.
Full of energy, excitement and tradition, Indian Weddings are lavish and unforgettable affairs. With large open spaces, the Crowne Plaza has the room to accommodate Indian weddings of many sizes. The Crowne Plaza Seaside Patio and Gazebo are an ideal locations for the Mandap and the Gnipradikshan fire ceremony. Let your imagination run wild and have the wedding of your dreams at the Crowne Plaza Melbourne, a classic oceanfront Florida hotel.
Jewish weddings at the Crowne Plaza Melbourne are full of ritual, tradition and religious reverence. Choose from one of our stunning traditional indoor ballrooms, or enjoy a breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean under the Chuppah during your ceremony. Both our indoor and outdoor venues offer beautiful settings to ensure an unforgettable wedding of your dreams.
Hispanic weddings are joyful occasions full of traditional customs, family and friends. Our Florida coastal location gives us the unique advantage of having thrown hundreds of Mexican weddings and Hispanic weddings over the years. With Holy Name of Jesus Church right across the street for a traditional Roman Catholic wedding, both our indoor ballrooms and our outdoor spaces offer plenty of room for large receptions.
Other Multi-Cultural Weddings
With over years of successful wedding planning experience in Indialantic, FL, the Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront has hosted weddings of nearly every size and scope for various cultures and ethnicities. Whether you are having a traditional Chinese wedding with nine courses or a Jewish wedding with a traditional Chuppah, the Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront has the perfect venue to match your needs.
Multi-Cultural Wedding Services Provided:
- Outside catering welcome and restaurants to serve menus reflecting a wide range of cultures and cuisines
- Two indoor ballrooms are ideal for traditional ceremonies and receptions
- One outdoor Pavilion and one Seaside Patio for that true Oceanfront Reception experience
- Outdoor Gazebo is perfect for an Indian wedding Mandap or Jewish wedding Chuppah
- 290 Guestrooms and Suites for the bridal party and guests
- Experienced staff in providing you the support you need in arranging all your wedding activities