Celebrate on the beach at the Crowne Plaza Melbourne
Crowne Plaza Meeting Director
Customize Your Melbourne Event with Our Meeting Director
When considering our hotel as a venue for your group meeting, conference, convention or board member retreat, it’s worth noting that you will work with an attentive Melbourne, FL meeting planner who helps see your event from idea to fruition.
Our Crowne Plaza Meeting Director works from the following checklist to ensure a satisfying and successful event:
- Identify optimal meeting room configuration, recommend choices for breaks, meals and beverages
- Arrival/departure times and transportation needs
- Confirm reservation process
- Complete a résumé for the group and all activities planned
- Schedule a meeting with appropriate staff members and planner
- All aspects of the meeting must be delivered in accordance with the meeting contract and to the satisfaction of the Meeting Planner
- All food and beverage, audio visual, group transportation, billing instructions, and other special requests must be delivered in accordance with the Crowne Plaza meetings Standards and the Meeting Planner
- Any problems or concerns are addressed and handled in a timely manner
- A final Daily Meeting Debrief must be offered with the Meeting Planner
- Feedback given to the appropriate departments and managers
Event planning in Melbourne, FL is easy when you work with Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront. To start your conference or meeting planning process, please submit an RFP.
“Thank you for the extraordinary service you provided throughout the Florida School Finance Officers Association conference. You were my guardian angel! Your organizational skills are absolutely amazing—you made pulling it all together look effortless. Thank you so much for making our conference such a tremendous success.” Audra C. 7/23/12
“Thank you so much for organizing our trip in Florida this past spring. You and your staff did an awesome job and made it possible for us to have a great trip.” Jeff M. 3/21/12
“I wish to take this opportunity to commend you and your staff for the excellent hospitality that the USS Edisto Association enjoyed during our April reunion at the Crowne Plaza Melbourne. All-in-all it was a great reunion. All of you helped to make it so and made it easy on me, the Planner.” Glenn S. 5/7/12
“On behalf of the Florida College English Association, I would like to express by gratitude to you and your staff for your excellent management of and service at an event that my organization recently held at your location. In short, your people were a pleasure to work with, and they did a stellar job on our event. I cannot possibly thank them enough. In their capable hands, an event that I feared could be a nightmare was more like a dream come true.” Angela T. 10/25/11
“Our company Watch House International just completed our 3-day training conference at your hotel this week. We are very pleased with the success of our event and have received many compliments from the attendees.” Mike O. 4/20/12
“On behalf of the Department of State, Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs, Office of Aviation, I would like to take this opportunity to pass on my appreciation for the outstanding support provided by your staff during or Strategic Planning Meeting. Please accept my sincerest appreciation for your support which contributed greatly towards the success of our conference” Sharon N. 4/6/12
“I would like to take a moment to thank you and your staff again who helped make the New Jersey State Police Annual Florida get together a huge success. I am pleased to advise you that all attendees had a great time and were more than happy with the accommodations. So again, I want to thank you and your staff for a great time.” Moe W. 3/9/12
Submit an RFP today!